At Martin Castle Ltd, we pride ourselves on the depth of knowledge acquired over years of experience across a broad range of structures and environments. We have worked with teams based in power stations, on oil & gas rigs, with film & theatres companies, for exhibitions and galleries and many key buildings around the UK and aboard.
This has helped us develop a knowledge base that can be adapted to find the best solution to a wide range of complex access needs. In doing so, we will ensure a cost efficient approach whilst adhering to the highest possible safety standards. With our exhaustive knowledge of working at height regulations, our rope access technicians are well placed to provide the most comprehensive and professional level of consultancy.
What can we do for you?
- Resolve your working at height solution by fully understanding your requirement
- Ensure you are aware of your responsibilities and requirements as to the current legislation
- Ensure you achieve your working at height solution with training that has been tailored to your working solution
- Ensure you have the right personal protective equipment
- Help and advise you on your working at height and equipment inspection regime procedures
- Ensuring you have the safest and most efficient approach to your working at height solution.
It was a very interesting course and really opened our eyes to the difficulties that we might encounter should things go wrong, he gave us concise & practical knowledge on how to operate safely & how to get our people out & down should an accident happen.
Looking for IRATA Rope Training Courses?Check dates and book now
We provide regular Rope Access Training for IRATA levels 1, 2 and 3.